Until you have a smart meter fitted, we'll need meter readings to make sure that we are not estimating too widely from the actual reads. If you provide reads every month either through the Online Portal or over the telephone to 0203 176 6958, then we can make sure we stay accurate in your billing.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the direct debit date?
- How do I know that you have taken over my supply?
- My readings seem to be lower than the start reading with Usio Energy. What do I do ?
- I'm going on holiday and won't be able to give you meter reads. What will happen?
- Do you send out paper bills?
- What happens if I use more or less energy than expected?
- How much will my bill be?
- Can I receive quarterly bills?
- How often do I have to supply meter readings?
- Where can I see my bill?