Billing is charged from the time your switchover is completed but the billing date will often be effective from before the period you are being billed to.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the direct debit date?
- How do I know that you have taken over my supply?
- My readings seem to be lower than the start reading with Usio Energy. What do I do ?
- I'm going on holiday and won't be able to give you meter reads. What will happen?
- Do you send out paper bills?
- What happens if I use more or less energy than expected?
- How much will my bill be?
- Can I receive quarterly bills?
- How often do I have to supply meter readings?
- Where can I see my bill?